Joe's Family Favourite Pasta
- 500 g spaghetti
- 100 g of your favourite salami sliced and cut into 1cm strips
- A fist sized bulb of fennel, trimmed, thinly sliced then roughly chopped
- Handful of kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- Pinch of dried chilli
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- JOSEPH Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parmesan cheese
Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil then cook spaghetti until 'al dente'. Heat four tablespoons of JOSEPH Cold Pressed in a frying pan over a low to medium heat and gently fry the fennel, salami, garlic and chilli for five minutes. Add the olives and fry for a further five minutes. Add the tin of tomatos and simmer for ten minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Drain the pasta and add the sauce. Serve dressed with grated Parmesan and a generous drizzle of JOSEPH Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
The Primo Team
PS Try lightly chilling our Merlesco Merlot on a warm day for delicious dark berry fruit refreshment just the way the Italians enjoy their light young reds.