- Wines, Oils & Shop
- Wine Clubs
- About Us
- Visit & Contact Us
The term "Primo Estate" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
You must be 18 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Primo Estate. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 18 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Primo Estate are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
No minimum purchase is required.
All shipping costs on this site are for Australian addresses only. To purchase our wines internationally please contact our agent in your country - click here for a full list of our international agents
Australia Post is Primo Estate carrier of choice. Ground shipping is provided by Australia Post Ground at current market rates. *Note – If the customer selects Australia Post Air as his or her carrier, the customer pays all shipping charges, regardless of his or her wine club membership or purchase amount.
Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Primo Estate is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
Catering & Events Dietary Requirements
• Primo Estate and La Dolce Vita Catering reserves the right to change or withdraw any item or service for sale up to and including the time of the event. We will endeavour to advise you of any changes and explanations behind them as soon as possible and will endeavour to replace them with a suitable alternative. It is the sole requirement of clients to advise of any dietary requirements when confirming the final menu two weeks prior. La Dolce Vita Catering is unable to provide guests with specific dietary requirements unless informed.
• La Dolce Vita Catering will endeavour to cater for all dietary requirements and food allergies however can’t guarantee that meals provided are to the exact specifications. Every effort is made to accommodate these requests and strict protocols are followed to ensure that meals are safe for guests with dietary requirements to eat.
It should be noted that it is difficult to ensure that ingredients that may cause allergic reactions are kept completely separate as La Dolce Vita Catering tries to accommodate a large variety of dietary requirements along with standard catering orders.
• We cannot guarantee that traces of certain products will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
• If dietary requirements and food allergies are to a serious nature, we recommend guests provide their own meal.
• If a guest wants to supply food at an event please inform us well in advance so we can check the allergy requirements of other guests seated nearby.
Join our 'Amici Primo' and enjoy:
We protect your privacy - click here for full terms & conditions
'I enjoy Primo Estate's offerings as they are innovative, singular, flavourful, complex wines. These creatively made efforts must be admired for their individuality as much as their bold flavours and personality.'
Robert Parker, The Wine Advocate