- 300 g packet of Savoiardi (Ladyfinger Biscuits)
- 250 g Marscapone
- 250 g Greek Yoghurt
- 0.5 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 500 g Frozen Mixed Berries, plus fresh to decorate top
- 1 Mango, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons JOSEPH La Magia Botrytis Riesling Traminer
- 500 ml Cream, whipped
- 750ml Orange Juice
Combine the yoghurt, mascarpone and vanilla in a small bowl. Mix thoroughly.
Pour orange juice into a large bowl and soak the Savoiardi biscuits in lots of five at a time – the biscuits should be soggy but shouldn’t fall apart as they are lifted out of the bowl.
Place a layer of the soaked biscuits at the bottom of your serving bowl, and sprinkle with one tablespoon of JOSEPH La Magia.
Add a layer of the yoghurt mixture.
Add a layer of berries and mango slices.
Repeat these last three steps until you have filled your serving bowl (or run out of biscuits!). Make sure the top is a biscuit layer.
Spread whipped cream on top and add fresh berries and mangoes to decorate.
Serve with a glass of JOSEPH La Magia and enjoy!