- 500 g Rainbow Medley Tomatoes, quartered
- 500 g Spaghetti
- 50 g Pecorino Cheese, grated
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
- 100 ml JOSEPH Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons marjoram, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, finely chopped
Bring a large pot of water to boil for the pasta.
Combine tomatoes, garlic, JOSEPH Extra Virgin Olive Oil and herbs in a bowl.
Using your hands, squash the tomatoes to release their juices, season with salt and pepper, and let the mixture rest while you cook the pasta!
Salt the boiling water and add pasta, cook according to the packet or al dente.
Combine pasta with tomato mixture and add a generous amount of pecorino cheese and extra black pepper.