- 320 g spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and flattened
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 8 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 500 ml passata (tomato purée)
- 2 teaspoons chilli flakes, or to taste
- 4 tablespoons JOSEPH Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20 black olives, pitted and halved
Bring a pot of water to boil and salt it.
Heat four tablespoons of JOSEPH Olive Oil in a pan over medium-heat.
Add squashed garlic to pan and stir for one minute before adding chilli flakes.
Add anchovies and stir until the anchovies have melted - it should take about four minutes.
Add capers, olives and passata (tomato purée) to pan and cook for a further five minutes.
Cook pasta in pot of boiling water until al dente.
Drain pasta and toss with sauce.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with grated parmesan and a drizzle of JOSEPH Extra Virgin Olive Oil!