Prosecco Christmas Cocktail! 🥂🎅
This is the perfect drink for greeting family and friends as they arrive to celebrate Christmas on a warm Summer's day!
- 1 bottle Primo Estate Prosecco, chilled
- 200 g fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons of The Fronti Fortified
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- ice cubes
1. Prepare the cherries: In a bowl, gently muddle a handful of fresh cherries to release their juice and flavors.
2. Add the fortifed wine: Pour a 2 tablespoons of The Fronti over the muddled cherries and mix. The Fronti will add a touch of raisin flavour and Christmas spice to the cocktail. If you prefer a sweeter cocktail, add a dash of simple syrup.
3. Assemble the drink: Spoon the cherry mixture into wine glasses, filling about a quarter of each glass.
4. Top with Prosecco: Gently pour chilled prosecco over the cherry mixture, filling the glass as pictured. Do this slowly to prevent the prosecco from bubbling over.
5. Garnish: Add a handful of ice and a sprig of mint to each glass. We love to add a whole cherry to the rim of each glass for a festive look.
6. Serve immediately: Enjoy the cocktail as the Christmas festivities begin. Buon Natale!