Win 'The Lunch of a Lifetime' with JOSEPH Moda
JOSEPH Moda 25th Anniversary Competition
To celebrate the 25th vintage of our iconic JOSEPH Moda Cabernet Merlot we are inviting one lucky Amici Primo and ten of their friends to join owner and winemaker Joe Grilli for an exclusive private lunch in our cellar door courtyard.
You could be celebrating your birthday or special anniversary in luxurious Primo style as you and ten friends share a limited edition six litre ‘Imperial ’of 2012 Moda with Joe at this exclusive ‘money can’t buy’ party. In addition, the lucky winner will have a $2,000.00 budget for travel and accommodation to share among their guests for a truly memorable trip. Three runners-up will each enjoy a magnum of 2012 JOSEPH Moda signed by Joe.
Each bottle of 2012 JOSEPH Moda purchased by Amici Primo in our McLaren Vale cellar door or via our website automatically earns one entry into this fabulous prize draw. The more 2012 Moda you buy from us, the more chances you have of winning as each bottle is another automatic ‘ticket’ in the draw. We look forward to celebrating 25 years of JOSEPH Moda with you in 2014.
The Primo Team
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
- Entrants must agree to join the free Amici Primo mailing list so we can contact them if they win
- Customers will receive one free entry in the draw with each bottle of 2012 JOSEPH Moda purchased in Primo Estate's Cellar Door or on www.primoestate.com.au between 31st March 2014 and 2nd February 2015 as long as stock is available.
- No cash alternative will be offered
- First prize consists of three course wine lunch for the winner and ten guests at Primo Estate with Joe Grilli valued at $1,300.00, plus a limited edition imperial of 2012 JOSEPH Moda valued at $1,000.00 and travel and accommodation to the value of $2,000.00. Three runners up prizes will consist of a magnum of 2012 JOSEPH Moda valued at $200 each. Total value of all four prizes is $4,900.00
- The prize must be taken before 2nd February 2016, no cash alternative will be offered
- The winner must provide at least six weeks-notice of the date they wish to have their lunch
- Primo Estate will make every effort to accommodate the winner’s request for a chosen date for their lunch but this will be subject to availability of caterers, Joe Grilli and the venue.
- The winner will be responsible for booking their own travel and accommodation and Primo Estate will reimburse these upon receipt of proof of purchase up to the total value of $2,000.00 including GST. The $2000.00 total must be used for travel and accommodation to the lunch and not for any other date. The budget can be used for any combination of travel and accommodation that the winner chooses and divided among their guests however they wish.
- Primo Estate cannot cancel the event less than seven days before the planned date as the caterer will already have ordered food and booked staff.
- Primo Estate is not responsible for delays, cancellations or injuries due to third parties providing transport or accommodation – we recommend the winner purchase travel insurance.
- The winners will be drawn at random on 2nd February 2015 at Primo Estate cellar door, McMurtrie Road, McLaren Vale, SA 5171. The winners will be notified by phone or email within three working days.
- In entering this competition the winner gives permission for their name and likeness to be used in Primo Estate marketing materials notifying Amici Primo about their win via newsletters and social media.
- The competition is run by Primo Estate, 50 McMurtrie Road, McLaren Vale, SA 5171