10 June 2015 |
Win a JamFactory Handmade Oil Bottle!
JamFactory shares our love of great design and craftmanship so their handcrafted KINK oil bottles are the perfect way to serve the newly released 2015 JOSEPH First Run Extra Virgin Olive Oil. To celebrate the release of the new season's oil we have one JamFactory KINK bottle valued at $125 and one bottle of 2015 JOSEPH First Run Extra Virgin Olive Oil valued at $32 to give away.
How to Enter
- Post your most stylish and mouthwatering food photo featuring fresh produce on Instagram or Twitter (bonus points for including Primo Estate, JOSEPH or JamFactory products).
- Tag #winevoo @primoestate @jamfactoryau so we can view your image
- JamFactory and Primo Estate will chose the most stylish shot and the winner will be announced on Wednesday 17th June.
- Enter as many different images as you like!
Terms and Conditions
- Total prize value $157
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winner will be the most stylish food shot selected by the JamFactory and Primo Estate on artistic merit. The judges' decision is final and no further correspondance will be entered into.
- The prize will only be posted to a nominated address within Australia, it will not be delivered internationally
- This competition is run by Primo Estate, 50 McMurtrie Road, McLaren Vale, SA 5171 and is not endorsed by Instagram or Twitter
- The competition will run from 11th June 2015 until 11am on Wednesday 17th June 2015 when the winner will be chosen.
- The winner will be announced on this website, Twitter and Instagram. To claim the prize the winner must provide their postal address. If the prize is not claimed within 10 days it will be redrawn.
- Primo Estate and JamFactory employees and associates and their relatives are not eligible to enter
- Primo Estate and JamFactory reserve the right to use any images submitted to the competition for promotional purposes (this does not effect your ownership of the image).
- Please only submit your own original images and respect the copyright of others.